Rust

I know that when people take pictures, they want to take pictures of pretty things. Some might not think rust is pretty though. But when you get close up photos of it, it shows a lot of cool texture. So next time you see rust, try getting your camera and taking pictures up close because you might notice that it makes for an awesome photo. Here are just a few pictures that I took:







That's it for this week's post! I thought these photos looked pretty cool and it definitely was a little bit of a challenge for me. I pretty much will just take pictures of flowers, plants, animals, etc, but never really that much rusty stuff. But it was really fun for me to take pictures of something different from what I usually do! I hope you liked these photos! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts