Its Been a While!

Hey everyone! The title is totally true because its been a while since I've posted on my blog! I have been really busy and today I realized that 1, its Friday, and 2, I have photos that I pre-edited to post on here! So I figured that I should start back up with posting on here since I'm less busy. Plus, the weather has been so nice so I definitely should take more pictures now that summer has started. But anyway, the photos that I have to show you today are from a park that my godmother and I visited near me. I didn't realize though how close the ducks come to you here! Since there's always so many people at this park I think they just got used to people being around all the time. I especially liked this duck for the colors that he had on him.



That's it for this post! I'm going to try to get back to posting every Friday again! I hope you enjoyed these pictures! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts