Butterflies!

Hi everyone! So earlier this month I got the opportunity to visit a butterfly exhibit! This was the perfect event to bring my camera and get some cool pictures. At first I was going to bring my Macro lens, but something told me to bring my regular lens instead. I'm actually so glad that I made that decision because I only had one hand to hold my camera with and it was easier to point an shoot with the lens that I chose since the Macro one requires manual focus. 

Fun Fact: Butterflies apparently love Gatorade! That's what is on the end of the stick that you will see in some of the following photos. Some of the ones that I picked up with the stick stayed there for so long and it was the perfect tool to use to get some close-up pictures. So, if you ever have the opportunity to go to a butterfly exhibit, I highly recommend that you go! It's such a fun experience for all ages!







That's it for this post! Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts