Black and White Challenge!

Hi everyone! For this week I don't really have a specific photo to show you. But, instead I thought I would share with you the pictures I took while I did the 7-Day Black and White challenge. This is what the rules are: "Seven days, seven black and white photos of your life. No people. No explanation. Challenge someone every day". I  thought this was such a fun idea so I decided to try to do it. I did however, miss some days but I was able to take all 7 photos. It's interesting to look back on the photos that I took during my week and remember that part of my day! Some of the photos were taken with my camera, while some were taken with just my phone. Since I was taking the pictures throughout my day I didn't always have my camera with me so that's why I used my phone. I will caption each photo saying which device I used to take the picture. 

Day 1 of 7 (taken with camera):

Day 2 of 7 (taken with camera):

Day 3 of 7 (taken with phone):

Day 4 of 7 (taken with phone):

Day 5 of 7 (taken with phone):

Day 6 of 7 (taken with phone):

Day 7 of 7 (taken with phone):

Can you tell which day was Halloween? :)

Now that I did this challenge I challenge all of YOU to try to do this for 7 days! It's fun to see a whole week of photos that you took just during your regular days. GOOD LUCK! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts