New Blog!

Hi everyone! So this is my very first post on this blog and I decided to just talk about what is going to be posted on here, when I'll be posting, etc.

This blog is going to be all about photography! I love taking pictures of flowers, trees, animals, basically everything that I see throughout my life. I've just started getting into photography so I would love for anyone to give me tips or ideas in the comments of my posts! I wanted to make this blog all about the pictures I take and I think it will motivate me to take more and more photos so that I can post on here!

Now the next thing I wanted to mention in my first post is when I'll be posting on this blog. I haven't exactly thought about a specific schedule for when I'll be posting so I'm not sure yet. I was thinking maybe once a week? Maybe on a Friday or sometime on the weekend. But I'm just throwing some ideas out there. I'm still deciding on my final decision. For now I think I might start off by posting every Friday. The schedule might change in the future but I will always do an update post if anything starts to change!

I'm really excited about starting this blog and I hope you are excited for the posts that will be coming soon! Since this is my first post I thought I should add a photo I recently took when it snowed! Thanks for reading!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts